This link is from my another blog which is now under construction.

There I have given 9 simple steps to build an axis2 webservice and a client to use that web service.

http://ongkoor.blogspot.com/2010/09/axis2-webservice-with-eclipse-europa-in.html

Link: https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=167801
Look at comment 112.

copied and pasted from the link

I’ve had this problem in FF3 but this time not related to iframe or overflow
setting but because of disabling input for a moment.

If someone stumbles upon same issue, this may help:

Testcase to reproduce problem:
textarea.disabled = true;
setTimeout(function() {
textarea.disabled = false;
textarea.focus();
}, 0);

How to fix it:

textarea.blur(); // blur first
textarea.disabled = true;
setTimeout(function() {
textarea.disabled = false;
textarea.focus();
}, 0);

Link : http://gandhimukul.tripod.com/xslt/numbers.html

I want to fill <input type=”text” size=”20″ class=”username”/> with whatever I write in <input type=”text” size=”20″ class=”email”/> unless I write ‘@’. If I write ‘@’ in <input type=”text” size=”20″ class=”email”/> then <input type=”text” size=”20″ class=”username”/> will stop writing text.

<input type=”text” size=”20″ class=”email”/>

<input type=”text” size=”20″ class=”username”/>

with jQuery we can do it simply


jQuery('.email').keyup(function (e) {
var index = text.indexOf('@');
if (index == -1) {
jQuery('.username').val(text);
}else if (index) {
jQuery('.username').val(text.substring(0, index));
}
});

Remedy is

http://www.mail-archive.com/xalan-j-users@xml.apache.org/msg04890.html

copy and paste from the above link

[

Hello, Erik.   

I was struggling with this problem back in November 2005, but after some
poking around I found a one-line change that has eliminated all "No more
DTM IDs" errors on my project.

I unpacked xalan_2_7_0.jar and in
src/org/apache/xml/dtm/DTMManager.java, line 362, I found, read, and (I
hope) understood this comment:

  /** This value, set at compile time, controls how many bits of the
   * DTM node identifier numbers are used to identify a node within a
   * document, and thus sets the maximum number of nodes per
   * document. The remaining bits are used to identify the DTM
   * document which contains this node.
   *
   * If you change IDENT_DTM_NODE_BITS, be sure to rebuild _ALL_ the
   * files which use it... including the IDKey testcases.
   *
   * (FuncGenerateKey currently uses the node identifier directly and
   * thus is affected when this changes. The IDKEY results will still be
   * _correct_ (presuming no other breakage), but simple equality
   * comparison against the previous "golden" files will probably
   * complain.)
   * */

I then changed the following constant's value from 16 to 12.

  public static final int IDENT_DTM_NODE_BITS = 12;

Then I added a little static initializer purely to convince myself that
my webserver actually found my copy of xalan.jar

  static {
     System.out.println(" IDENT_DTM_NODE_BITS: "+ IDENT_DTM_NODE_BITS );
  }

My understanding of this change is that I gave up four (16-12) bits
worth of IDs for identifying documents, in exchange for four more bits
of node IDs within each document.  I cannot imagine in my app needing
more than 2^12 (4096) document IDs, but I certainly need more than 2^16
(65536) worth of nodes within a document.  Now I can have up to 2^20
(1,048,576) nodes per document.

Now, maybe some more knowledgable xalan developers can answer this:  In
the above comment, it says: " If you change IDENT_DTM_NODE_BITS, be sure
to rebuild _ALL_ the files which use it... including the IDKey
testcases.".  Now, I did rebuild the entire package, which I am sure
satisfies that requirement, but why does it have to be a compile-time
setting?   Since other classes would have to refer to
DTMManager.IDENT_DTM_NODE_BITS (AFAIK, referring to a final variable
like this doesn't actually COPY the value into the other classes, or
does it?)   Would it not also work to provide 16 as a default, but allow
it to be overridden, like this?

    public static final int IDENT_DTM_NODE_BITS = 

Integer.parseInt(System.getProperty("org.apache.xml.dtm.DTMManager.IDENT
_DTM_NODE_BITS"), "16");

Then people who need another value can simply start their app with 
  -Dorg.apache.xml.Dorg.apache.xml.dtm.DTMManager.IDENT_DTM_NODE_BITS=12
on the command line and be done with it.

If there is a downside to what I have done, PLEASE discuss!  So far, I
do not see one!

tlj

Timothy Jones - Sr. Systems Engineer, Development 
(813) 637-5366 - Syniverse Technologies 
Learn a new language, grow a new soul, live a new life.

]

If you get the error from your jsp file then you might have done an

“accidental mix and match JSTL versions”

See the link [☼ http://3.ly/lmk%5D

So what you will have to do is

Just change

<%@ taglib uri=”http://java.sun.com/jstl/core&#8221; prefix=”c”%>           to

<%@ taglib uri=”http://java.sun.com/jsp/jstl/core&#8221; prefix=”c”%>

If you are a Java progrmmer, your favourite IDE is Eclipse and you want to learn Hibernate then I will suggest you to follow the link

http://www.vaannila.com/hibernate/hibernate-tutorial/hibernate-tutorial.html

This is a very nice tutorial for anyone who wants to test hibernate in eclipse.

Just follow all the examples. Last page of every section includes a very simple source code.

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.